Recycling construction waste is an important activity. The experts at construction material recycle Edmonton to do the process in a closed cycle:
- First, prepare the object for demolition.
- Then eliminate all floor coverings, plumbing, soft roofing, heating elements, joinery.
- Then dismantling manually or using special equipment, followed by sorting garbage and construction waste, their loading and transportation, and then processing at crushing and screening plants into secondary crushed stone.
A sequence of processing concrete waste into secondary crushed stone
- Deliver the building materials remaining after the dismantling works to the crushing and sorting plants of the company
- Evaluate concrete for recyclability
- Crush the large residues of primary material
- Then process the pieces of concretes into crushed stone.
- The resulting material process is done to get a sampling of all kinds of inclusions
- Screening of crushed stone by performing fractions
Acceptance of reinforced concrete for recycling
Construction material recycling Edmonton experts carry out the reception of concrete, reinforced concrete elements for processing around the clock. They cooperate with large construction companies, small firms, also individuals engaged in the demolition or construction of houses. Acceptance of reinforced concrete waste for recycling occurs by agreement, depending on the volume. Accept the construction waste without household garbage, soil, waterproofing for recycling.
Use of secondary crushed stone
Receive the reinforced concrete waste of construction for processing into secondary crushed stone. At different stages of construction, use both concrete and brick secondary crushed stone.
The range of applications of secondary crushed stone today is quite diverse:
- In the construction of roads
- As a raw material for building materials, including as a filler for concretes of class up to B20
- To replace the soil when backfilling.
- Under the foundation base
- In landscape architecture
Screening of concrete crushed stone 0-10 mm is the cheapest type of secondary crushed stone. The maximum grain size is 10 mm & the rest is concrete sand and earth. You can buy screening of crushed stone for construction or decorative purposes. In Edmonton, secondary crushed stone, obtained by processing construction waste, is widely used to decorate paths, alpine slides, "dry streams", and the banks of artificial reservoirs.
Concrete crushed stone fraction 5-20 mm is widely used in construction work and strengthening soils.
Concrete crushed stone fraction 20-40 mm is suitable for use in all existing applications of secondary crushed stone. For example, it can be used as a backfill when laying engineering communications (water supply, sewerage), as a drainage layer in the installation of foundations, and the organization of water disposal of pits.
Concrete crushed stone fraction 40-70 mm is widely used as an aggregate of concrete or reinforced concrete structures. In the road industry, use concrete crushed stone as a lower layer of backfill. Also, it is in use for the construction of country roads and entrances to private property.
Broken brick. Technical features
After dismantling work, huge fragments of building materials remain, which are excellent for secondary use. These include broken bricks. Use brick crush stone where its hygroscopic properties are necessary. Excellent drainage properties of broken bricks make it popular for backfilling problem soil areas.
Use the secondary broken bricks to build a cushion of road pavement, fill slopes, form a track, lay trails in swampy areas. Cottage and garden farms, owners of private plots seek to buy a brick fight to create a drainage layer. And small fractions of this material have found wide application in landscape design. Broken bricks and brick rubble are also great for creating noise and thermal insulation when erecting walls (used as an internal aggregate).
Buying a bottle of recycled bricks turns out to be more justified than using primary building materials. With construction material recycle Edmonton, you can order a broken brick with delivery or pick it up on your transport.
They offer affordable prices for this material. The sale of brick fighting is carried out on-site or by prior order. If you constantly need recycled brick rubble, they are ready to offer you favorable terms of cooperation. We can deliver the number of broken bricks you need. They guarantee high-quality material, prompt delivery to the site, and reasonable prices.